Service Agreement: Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you will become a client of The Car Brokers. This confirms your acceptance of the terms that are listed below.
1. All information given by the client is correct and accurate as it pertains to the clients circumstances.
2. If trading-in a vehicle, the client confirms that they are the owners of that vehicle(s)
3. The financing and purchasing of the vehicle(s) is an agreement between the finance company and/or the dealership and the client, not The Car Brokers.
4. The Car Brokers work on the basis that the clients’ financial position is strong enough to purchase a new vehicle(s). As such you acknowledge you are in a position to buy a new car.
5. The Car Brokers holds no obligations or commitments when purchasing the vehicle(s)
6. The Car Brokers acts as an adviser and intermediary between the client and the seller either dealership, company or private citizen and holds no responsibility for any undesirable outcomes as all choices are the clients’ ultimate responsibility.
7. The client acknowledges that they have full control of their decisions and The Car Brokers gives all opportunity for the client to back out of any deal at any time prior to the purchase of the vehicle(s)
8. The client authorizes The Car Brokers to negotiate a deal on their behalf.
9. The client authorizes The Car Brokers to have access to private documentation/information pertaining to the purchase of the vehicle(s).
10. The Car Brokers reserves the right to cancel the arrangement with the client at any time.
11. The Client has the right to cancel the arrangement at any time before the purchase of the vehicle(s)
12. The Client must not enlist any other broker to assist in their purchase.
13. The Client must not negotiate other deals with other dealers whilst The Car Brokers are working for them.
14. The Client understands that the price we can achieve for you will vary: Market conditions can affect what discount we can achieve for you.
15. The Client acknowledges a payment of a deposit is required prior to undertaking any work. The deposit is $99.95 If the client chooses to cancel the arrangement, this needs to occur before any substantial work has been to done in order to for the deposit to be refunded. This determination is at the discretion of The Car Brokers.
16. The advertised prices are charged on a per vehicle basis. Example: if your buying four vehicles, then the service fee will be charged four times.
17. The Car Brokers also charge a Success fee for their service, this is 20% of the discount that we can achieve from the advertised price or lowest quoted price, this also includes all accessories and any savings made by finding a lower finance interest rate. This has the effect of the team having an incentive to get the best discount for our clients.
This is an agreement enlisting the services of The Car Brokers to find the vehicle and negotiate a deal on your behalf.
Website: Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the website at newwheels.co.nz & thecarbrokers.co.nz (Website) operated by The Car Brokers Limited (we, our or us) and any services or information we make available through this Website. By accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. Use of the website
1.1. You agree to use this Website for the purposes of new vehicle comparison and assessing vehicles for possible purchase and information about the companies' services
1.2. You must comply with all relevant laws in relation to your use of the Website.
2. Our Content
2.1. We may make available through the Website or otherwise certain content or materials including, but not limited to, text, images, photos, videos, audio, links to third party websites and reference materials (Content).
2.2. The Content includes information about a variety of vehicles, including key features, specifications, images and recommended retail price. Although efforts have been made to ensure this information is correct, you acknowledge that this information may not be correct or accurate at the time you are viewing it on the Website. We recommend contacting a dealer or manufacturer for full local specifications.
2.3. Where the Content relates to vehicle ratings for carbon dioxide emission, fuel economy or safety, the advice provided by us is intended to be provided as an informational resource only. We recommend that you contact a manufacturer or other agencies like ANCAP, JNCAP or Euro NCAP to get accurate information about the vehicle(s) you are investigating.
2.4. From time to time we may display offers, specials, promotions or services on the Website relating to vehicles or participating third party agencies featured on the Website. These offers, specials or promotions have no connection to us, and are not enforceable against The Car Brokers. You should contact the relevant agency to satisfy yourself of the accuracy and validity of any offer, special, promotion or service.
2.5. You must only use the Content to the extent necessary for (or incidental to) your viewing and normal use of the Website, and not for business or commercial purposes.
3. No Warranty
3.1. The Content provided by us on this Website includes our opinions and experiences or is provided for information purposes. You should undertake your own research and seek advice from the relevant insurers, dealers and vehicle manufacturers before relying on any Content.
3.2. We provide no warranty that information included in any Content or in any third party content included, or referenced, in any Content (including any content in any third party website linked to this Website):
(a) is true, accurate, correct or can be relied on;
(b) will be complete;
(c) will be up to date or valid; or
(d) is applicable to vehicles available in New Zealand.
3.3. We make no warranty that the calculator we offer on the Website will be accurate or correct. It is intended to be used as a guide only and is not a substitute for professional financial advice.
3.4. Unless we expressly say so, we do not endorse or recommend any third party text, website or other content or methodology referenced on, or linked, to this Website.
3.5. All Content is intended to be considered and used in addition to, and not in any way a substitute for, advice from insurers, vehicle dealers or manufacturers. We recommend that you seek advice where relevant.
4. Operation of the Website
4.1. We provide no guarantee that you will be able to access and use this Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free. Please ensure you understand the restrictions on usage or software required to access or use the Website.
4.2. You must not:
(a) attempt to modify the Website or create links from the Website to any other URL;
(c) interfere with the operation or security of the Website or any associated networks or systems;
(d) attempt to defeat or circumvent any hardware or otherwise use the Website that in any way compromises our servers, hardware, software or related services;
(e) use the Website for spamming, which includes, but is not limited to, the bulk sending of unsolicited messages; or
(f) use a robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access this Website for any purpose or use software which assists in or promotes, emulators, phishing, hacking, password cracking or IP spoofing.
4.3. You agree that we may monitor your use of this Website and, where we consider that your use has breached any third party right or contravened any law, we may report your activities to the applicable third party or authority relevant in the circumstances.
4.4. We may, at our discretion, at any time:
(a) terminate, modify or restrict access to the Website;
(b) change these Terms and Conditions; or
(c) remove any Content from the Website.
4.5 You acknowledge that:
(a) despite our best efforts to maintain the Website, there will be periods where your use may be interrupted; and
(b) Content on this Website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We would appreciate you bringing any such errors to our attention for resolving, where possible.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights (including all copyright, trade mark rights, database rights and other intellectual property rights) in any text, graphic, images, photos, logo, icon, image, audio clip, digital download, data, software and other content or material in or related to the Website is owned by us or our licencors or otherwise used by us under agreement.
5.2. You must not use copy, adapt, store, distribute, display perform, publish or create derivative works of any Content or other part of the Website, other than to the extent required to use this Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
6.1. We have no liability to you (whether in contract or tort (including negligence)) in relation to your use of the Website other than to the extent required by law, in which case our liability to you will be limited to the maximum extent allowed by law.
6.2. Without limiting clause 6.1, in no event will we be liable (whether in contract, tort including negligence, or otherwise) to you for any loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever that is indirect, consequential, or of a special nature (including any loss of profit, loss of opportunity or loss or corruption of any data or information), arising directly or indirectly out of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Website, provided that, this clause will not exclude any form of liability to the extent such liability cannot be excluded by law.
6.3. The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 provides you with certain statutory guarantees. These Terms and Conditions do not limit or exclude any rights you have under these guarantees or any other statutory rights that New Wheels cannot legally exclude or limit.
7.1. You may not assign, sub-license or transfer this agreement, or any rights and obligations under it, to any other person.
7.2. We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Notice of any such amendments will be announced on our Website and will be effective immediately, unless we state otherwise. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your acceptance of any amendments or revisions to these Terms and Conditions.
7.3. If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, these Terms and Conditions will remain otherwise in full force apart from such provisions, which will be deemed deleted.
7.4. No failure or delay by us to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions will be construed or operate as a waiver of such right or remedy. No single or partial exercise by us of any right or remedy will preclude the further exercise of such right or remedy.
7.5. New Zealand law governs the formation, validity, construction and performance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts, to which you and we submit.